We have been the green light to recommence DA camping from 1 August, subject to new operational and site management Covid-19 camping rules, to ensure that staff, volunteers and members are kept safe.
We have changed the date of our Summer THS at Chainbridge to commence in August.
Due to operational requirements the Club has taken the decision to cancel all group bookings made for Club sites until the end of the year. This therefore means that our THS in October at Winchcombe Club site will not happen. We are currently looking at other options for early October.
As soon as we have any further information we will pass it in to you the members. In the meantime please continue to keep yourselves and your families safe and well.
We look forward to catching up with as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact me or a member of the committee if needed.